The Ethical Hacking Engineer course is designed for candidates aspiring to start their career into information security domain. This is an entry level course to join Cyber Defense Brigade aka CDEB.
Why this course
- This course is a Live lecture unlike other platform teaching cyber security through video lectures.
- There are numerous online free & paid Video contents available, but we believe, cyber security can only be learnt through dedicated and live interactive trainings only.
- Cyber Security is not just about learning to launch tools, it means a lot more and that’s what we teach as the objective is to make you professional expert not script kiddies.
- Every participant is eligible for 1 complementary update within a year from certification date.
- Our Courses are world in class and contain more advance and practical knowledge.
What Will You Learn?
- Basics of Technology
- Basics of Programming
- Ethical Hacking Skills
- Network Scanning
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Penetration Testing
Lesson 1 – Introduction to Ethical Hacking
Ethical Hacking vs. Hacking vs. Cracking
Evolution of Ethical Hacking
Ethics in Hacking
Fundamental principals of Ethical Hacking
Ethical Hacking Stages
Defense in depth
Lesson 2 – Time to learn important basics
Basics of operating system
Basics of file systems
Basics of programming
Advance study of computer architecture
Introduction to Kali operating system
How to build your own ethical hacking suite
Student Ratings & Reviews
No Review Yet